Strength & Core Workout DVD
This Physiotherapist-guided pelvic floor safe workout is designed to help you exercise safely.
Strength and Core is a whole body workout that strengthens your core abdominal, pelvic floor muscles in addition to whole body leg, back and posture training.
This hardcopy version includes bonus resistance band exerciser.
Also available for immediate download
Physiotherapist Guided Exercise
Strength & Core is a Physiotherapist-guided exercise workout for women who want to workout effectively and avoid pelvic floor strain or injury.
Strength & Core is compatible with DVD players worldwide (USA, Canada and rest of world)
Strength & Core Benefits
Strength & Core Workout includes exercises designed to:
- Exercise safely and avoid injury
- Strengthen core abdominal muscles
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Strengthen & tone hips, butt and thighs
- Improve posture
- Strengthen back muscles
- Improve body weight management
- Improve flexibility
Women seeking to exercise safely and avoid pelvic floor problems.
Strength & Core is suited to:
- Women with pelvic floor problems i.e. pelvic floor weakness, prolapse, bladder or bowel problems with exercise.
- After pelvic surgery i.e. prolapse, hysterectomy or continence surgery having recovered and received approval to return to general exercise.
- After pregnancy & childbirth
55 minutes of professionally guided exercises including:
- Exercises ideal for home exercise & transferable to gym programs
- Beginners through to advanced level
- Resistance band (beginners strength)
- Selection of 14 individual exercise tracks (see below)
- Uninterrupted playback or user friendly menu options
- Motivating musical soundtrack
- Core abdominal strengthening & toning tracks
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Targeted lower back & hip exercises
- Whole body relaxation routine
How to Use Strength & Core
Strength training exercises should be performed on 2-3 alternate days of the week.
Strength & Core DVD is ideal for home use be on 2-3 days per week. The exercises in this DVD are readily alternated with those in Inside Out Strength DVD for variation in your program.
You can perform the pelvic floor exercises and stretching routine daily if desired.
Strength & Core can be played through in its entirety for an uninterrupted workout or choose from the any of the following tracks if you’re short of time.
Strength & Core Workout Tracks
1. Warm up
2. Leg strengthening
3. Legs, butt & lower back
4. Middle back & shoulders
5. Pelvic floor strengthening
6. Seated core with resistance band (provided with your hard copy DVD)
7. Pelvic floor strengthening
8. Middle back & Upper back with resistance band
9. Pelvic floor strengthening
10. Seated core abdominal exercises
11. Pelvic floor strengthening
12. Core & lower back
13. Hips and glutes (butt)
14. Stretch & relax
- Resistance band (supplied with your DVD)
- 2 dumbbell weights (use weights of your choosing as explained in this DVD)
- Seated support exercises can be performed sitting on an exercise ball or on a stool or chair
Total running time: 55 minutes
14 Individual exercise tracks
What Other Women Are Saying
I have found your Inside Out book so very helpful and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing such excellent information.
This is the first time I’ve understood pelvic floor exercising and wanted to thank you for your pelvic floor exercises training CD. Well explained in an informative manner for what can be an embarrassing conversation for mature women. Thank you for contributing such useful guidance.
Thank you so much for such an informative DVD. These exercises will, I believe, help me. I appreciate this very much.
Your Prolapse Exercises book was recommended by my Physiotherapist. I found it very well written and easy to follow and am already putting in to practice the recommendations in the book. Thanks again for your help and for producing this excellent book.
Love your inside out DVD and books! Looking forward to your new one.
Your pelvic floor training CD is fantastic!!!!!! Even though I train other women to do their exercises I realise I haven’t been holding my exercises for nearly long enough or using sufficient effort with my exercises. I have been using it for 2 weeks & I can’t believe how much stronger my pelvic floor is already feeling. Thanks so much – I am using your guidelines and sending my exercise clients to your site to get the right information. Thanks again!
I received my dvds and books and I have been really enjoying doing the workout on the pelvic one, they were easy to do and help me understand my prolapse much better. Thank you.
About the Inside Out Pelvic Floor Safe Exercise Series
Inside Out pelvic floor safe exercises is a unique series of exercise DVD’s and books designed by Michelle Kenway specifically for women seeking to exercise safely. Michelle is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist with a special interest in pelvic floor safe exercises for women. Her popular pelvic floor safe exercise DVD’s and books are distributed worldwide.
The National Continence Foundation of Australia has adopted and promotes Inside Out’s 10 Pelvic Floor Safe Strength Training Principles. Michelle’s Inside Out Book was identified as a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundation’s National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project.