Pelvic Exercise Videos and Information
Pelvic exercise resources that help you:
- Exercise safely with pelvic floor problems
- Reduce your risk of worsening
- Relieve pelvic floor symptoms
- Recover after pelvic surgery e.g. hysterectomy, prolapse or incontinence surgery
Exercise Video and Information Library
How to use Pelvic Exercises Video and Information
You can access our exercise videos and information you’re in a number of ways:
- Enter your query into the search box at the top of your screen
- Read our Easy Where to Start Guide to find the pelvic exercise resources you need
- Use the videos and information menu on our home page
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter for out latest videos and special discount offers
About Pelvic Exercises Content
Our goal is to provide you with informative user friendly content and provide you with support.
- Our Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy information is based on clinical experience and current scientific research.
- You have free access to our online Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy information.
- Our online community is active in sharing information and supporting other women.
Join with our community of women from around the world
- Contribute to comments (at the end of every exercise video and information).
- Join us Facebook
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter
Pelvic Floor Safe Exercise Video and e-Book Saver Pack
Written and presented by Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway
Inside Out Book and Strength exercise DVD are both available in this cost effective saver pack (hard copy or download formats).
Inside Out Book and DVD pack helps you:
- Safely strengthen and tone your whole body
- Understand unsafe exercises to avoid
- Choose pelvic floor safe exercises
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Increase your lean muscle
- Lose or maintain body weight
- Improve your bone health