Weight Loss and Fitness Exercises
Weight loss and fitness exercises that help you:
- Manage your body weight with pelvic floor safe exercises
- Reduce your risk of pelvic floor strain
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness, overall health and endurance
Weight Loss and Fitness Exercises Start Here
The food you eat can have a large impact on your overall prolapse management. Learn the best diet for weight loss, avoiding constipation and decreasing gas.
If you've had a hysterectomy and experienced weight gain, these guidelines will help you stay active after your surgery and exercise safely to manage your body weight.
Here's how to reduce abdominal fat and trim your waist with pelvic floor safe exercise (no dieting involved!). This evidence based exercise is from the University NSW Fat Lab.
Do your clothes feel tight? Is your belly growing? Menopause causes weight gain in specific areas. These exercise solutions help you manage menopause weight gain.
Pelvic Floor Safe Workout Saver Pack
Inside Out eBook and video download are both available in this cost effective saver pack (also available in hard copy ).
Physiotherapist Guided Pelvic Floor Safe Exercises that help you:
- Safely strengthen and tone your whole body
- Manage your weight improve your fitness
- Understand unsafe exercises to avoid
- Choose pelvic floor safe exercises
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Increase lean muscle
- Exercise with confidence