About Your CD Files
When successfully downloaded you should see a total of 7 MP3 files listed – one for each track in your workout.
Your audio download is provided as links to each individual .mp3 file.
A. Downloading to Computer
1. Click on the download link in your onscreen purchase receipt
2. Locate the download on your computer or device. If you can’t see your download run a search for Daily Pelvic Floor Exercises for Women Mobile Download.zip
3. Double click or right click on the zip to open it.
6. Highlight and double click on all 7 files and you can extract the files to another location on your computer (click “Extract” or “Move To”). One of the easiest places to move your files for easy access is your desktop.
7. The files should play automatically when you double click on them using your software such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime.
*Apple does not allow zipped files or other media to be downloaded via the Safari internet browser. Use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
B. Downloading to iPhone or iPad
1. iPhone and iPads do not have a file manager to save files. If you wish to save the audio files to your iPhone or iPad you first need to download a storage App e.g. File Manager and Browser