Weights for Women
Weights (resistance training) exercises that help you:
- Strengthen and tone up safely
- Manage your body weight
- Increase lean muscle and improve bone health
- Protect your pelvic floor
Weights for Women Start Here
If you're worried about worsening prolapse in the gym here are 7 strength exercises to avoid or modify plus how to change each exercise to reduce pelvic floor strain.
10 pelvic floor safe exercise guidelines for women strengthening with prolapse, pelvic floor weakness after childbirth or pelvic surgery. Download your free poster here.
Pelvic Floor Safe Workout Saver Pack
Inside Out eBook and video download are both available in this cost effective saver pack (also available in hard copy ).
Physiotherapist Guided Pelvic Floor Safe Exercises that help you:
- Safely strengthen and tone your whole body
- Manage your weight improve your fitness
- Understand unsafe exercises to avoid
- Choose pelvic floor safe exercises
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Increase lean muscle
- Exercise with confidence