Welcome to Pelvic Exercise Videos
These Physiotherapy exercise videos help you:
- Exercise safely and protect your pelvic floor
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Avoid unsafe exercises
Start Exercising Now …
Who Are Pelvic Exercise Videos Suited To?
Our Pelvic exercise videos are suited to women seeking to exercise safely with pelvic floor friendly exercises.
Pelvic exercises videos will benefit women with:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- History of pelvic surgery (prolapse, hysterectomy or incontinence)
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Pelvic floor muscle tension
- Increased risk of pelvic floor injury with inappropriate exercises
Pelvic Exercise Video Content
The online video content can be divided into 3 broad categories:
1. Recovery exercises after prolapse or hysterectomy surgery
2. Pelvic floor friendly core abdominal and strength training exercises for women at risk of pelvic floor injury
3. Pelvic floor exercise (Kegel exercise) training videos for pelvic floor strength and support
About Pelvic Floor Safe Exercises
The exercises and techniques presented in these videos teach you how to modify common place exercises to reduce the loading on your pelvic floor.
Staying active and exercising regularly is an important for pelvic floor health and this includes whole body and pelvic floor exercise.
Women at increased risk with inappropriate exercises include those with:
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Previous pelvic surgery
- Pelvic radiotherapy
- Heavy lifting occupations
- Excess abdominal weight
- History of pregnancy and childbirth
- General health problems that impact upon their pelvic floor
Women at increased risk of pelvic floor problems with unsafe exercises can often continue to exercise by modifying their exercise routine according to their level of risk.