‘Inside Out Strength’ – Pelvic Floor Safe Exercise DVD
Pelvic floor and whole body strength and toning exercise workout for women
Designed by health professionals to help women exercise safely and effectively, this innovative exercise DVD allows you to exercise with absolute confidence in your exercise routine.
Inside Out Strength is presented by Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway.
This unique exercise DVD combines Michelle’s unique combination of expertise in women’s exercise and her in-depth understanding of pelvic floor strengthening exercises for women.
Michelle has teamed up with Midwife Cathie Lane to present this complete pelvic floor safe strength training program.
Benefit from Expert Physiotherapy Guidance
This pelvic floor safe strength workout is designed for women with:
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Prolapse (bladder, bowel, uterine or rectal)
- Previous prolapse surgery
- Previous hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Bladder or bowel control problems
Inside Out Strength is the ideal strengthening and toning workout for women.
It is designed upon pelvic floor safe exercise principles and caters to women from beginners to more advanced levels of fitness and strength.
This DVD also caters for women with neck, back, knee and/or shoulder problems with exercise modifications and safety guidelines.
Inside Out Strength DVD is available worldwide in formats suited to both the US and rest of world.
Inside Out Strength shows you how to:
- Exercise with correct techniques and exercise modifications necessary for pelvic floor safe strength exercise
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles with correct technique in a range of progressive positions
- Tone, firm and strengthen your whole body- thighs, butt, back, chest and arms
- Increase your lean muscle with safe exercise for better long-term weight management
- Regain fitness, strength and control.
- Exercise with confidence.
Inside Out Strength features two sections – each with a user friendly menu to allow the viewer to customize their workout to suit their needs and available time.
Section 1 features:
- Demonstration of a complete program of pelvic floor safe strength exercises
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises (Kegel exercises)
- How to make simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe, pain free and effective
- Appropriate pelvic floor and strength exercises for the home or gymnasium setting
- Section 1: running time 42 minutes.
Section 2 features:
- 38 minutes of guided strength workout to exercise along with
- Strength, toning and firming exercises for the legs, butt, back, chest, upper body
- A variety of progressive pelvic floor exercise positions to promote increased pelvic floor strength
- Pleasant soundtrack
- Optional strength exercise progressions providing increased challenge
- Section 2: running time 38 minutes.
Total DVD running time: 60 minutes
DVD format: Inside Out Strength is compatible with DVD players world wide, available in dual formats: PAL for world wide distribution and NTSC for United States
Michelle Kenway is a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist and exercise instructor for women. Along with Professor Judith Goh, Michelle co authored the internationally acclaimed exercise guide “Inside Out – the essential women’s guide to pelvic support”. She is a pelvic floor health and exercise presenter and has been involved in the design and presentation of The Continence Foundation of Australia’s Pelvic Floor First training program. Michelle is recognized worldwide for her expertise in designing and promoting pelvic floor safe exercise for women. She is married and is an active mother of two boys.
Inside Out Strength is available worldwide from our Pelvic Health Store