Inside Out Strength Video Download/Streaming
Download now or view online (mobile friendly)
Physiotherapist-guided pelvic floor safe exercise workout for exercising safely.
Ideal for beginners and intermediate strengthening with exercises that avoid worsening pelvic floor problems.
‘Inside Out Strength’ Workout
Start exercising now with ‘Inside Out Strength’ – Physio guided pelvic floor safe whole body strength workout for women.
This download/streaming version provides you with immediate access to this workout.
Pelvic Floor Safe Strength Exercises
Physiotherapist-guided exercises & techniques that:
- Strengthen and tone your whole body
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Manage your body weight
- Increase your lean muscle
- Exercise with confidence
- Feel strong and well.
Who Will Benefit Most?
Women seeking health professional expertise for safe whole body strength exercises and pelvic floor exercise guidance will particularly benefit.
This includes women with:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- History of pelvic surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder and /or bowel control problems
- Recent pregnancy and childbirth.
Exercise Video Contents
Inside Out Strength features two sections – each with a user friendly for their specific exercise menu allowing women to customize their workout needs.
Section 1 Features:
- Complete demonstration and step by step guidelines for performing pelvic floor safe strength exercises;
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises;
- Simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe and successful; and
- Learning in how to perform strength exercises appropriate for the home or gymnasium setting.
Section 2 Features:
- A whole body 38 minute workout to exercise along with;
- Strength and toning exercises for legs, butt, back, chest, upper body;
- Pelvic floor exercises/ kegel exercises workout with six positions for pelvic floor strength progression;
- Pleasant soundtrack accompaniment; and
- Optional exercise progressions for more advanced strengthening as required.
About the Presenter
Michelle Kenway is a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, exercise instructor for women, presenter and author of the internationally acclaimed book Inside Out – the essential women’s guide to pelvic support.
Michelle is recognised worldwide for her expertise in designing and promoting pelvic floor safe exercise for women.
Total running time: 60 minutes
Section 1: 22 minutes
Section 2: 38 minutes
What Other Women Are Saying
I received my dvds and books and I have been really enjoying doing the workout on the pelvic one, they were easy to do and help me understand my prolapse much better. Thank you.
Thank you so much for such an informative DVD. These exercises will, I believe, help me. I appreciate this very much.
Love your inside out DVD and books! Looking forward to your new one.
Your Prolapse Exercises book was recommended by my Physiotherapist. I found it very well written and easy to follow and am already putting in to practice the recommendations in the book. Thanks again for your help and for producing this excellent book.
Your pelvic floor training CD is fantastic!!!!!! Even though I train other women to do their exercises I realise I haven’t been holding my exercises for nearly long enough or using sufficient effort with my exercises. I have been using it for 2 weeks & I can’t believe how much stronger my pelvic floor is already feeling. Thanks so much – I am using your guidelines and sending my exercise clients to your site to get the right information. Thanks again!
This is the first time I’ve understood pelvic floor exercising and wanted to thank you for your pelvic floor exercises training CD. Well explained in an informative manner for what can be an embarrassing conversation for mature women. Thank you for contributing such useful guidance.
I have found your Inside Out book so very helpful and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing such excellent information.